we are seeking

Business Programs cannot
move us
not while bulbuls fatten
on the cherry tree.
Highly motivated, results driven.
Direct sun wakes the winter.
We would like to abscond
with beauty over the hills.
As spills on the road
great management opportunities
Robust Next Generation Detection.
Thanks for the heads up but, no
thanks, the sky seems wider
when crossed with wings
and sounds of ravens.
Quit the dream!
My next step is out into the yard
the yellow leaves given to ground.
But I scoop them together
sounding dry, sounding.
Raise them up for the seconds
it takes to catch the clouds
rolling from the south.
My only gift
another thing I’ve stolen.
A suitably qualified person
will always hunt you down.
Not if I see them coming
first, no way.

Comments

Popular Posts

vale Jackson Mac Low 1922-2004

Questions, but no answers: while editing a manuscript

here and now