sunday in new york

Sunday in New York. Should be warm again, as it's been unseasonally warm, so I believe. And believe me, it's warmer than I expected. Phew!

And I am heading off to Philadelphia today to read at Robin's Bookstore. I arrive back late at night so it's a kind of adventure, especially for someone who's never been in the United States before.

Already, I've been to one reading here, at the Poets House for the launch three Marsh Hawk Press books, including Eileen Tabios' newie. I hope to get to a Charles Bernstein reading somewhere up at the Lincoln Centre tomorrow night.

I have no idea of the news back home. Internet access, curiously, hasn't been easy. Maybe the election has been called. Or maybe the PM is still foxing.

Comments

Popular Posts

vale Jackson Mac Low 1922-2004

Questions, but no answers: while editing a manuscript

questions, questions, questions - lyrically speaking