yes, now, yes

While it seems crazy in the spider season
not possessed not forsaken
perhaps it starts with the ravens

To a dream of your old clothes
these afternoons that do not, that bring you pain
perhaps the boxes will fall only for you

Knots in night, trinkets leaning
get along, little dreams, get along
if it wasn't for the rumours

You could be anywhere pushing or lugging
and leave, I can't show you exactly
into the rain, I haven't had that dream

Again, bodies
the least of my preparations
I ate the song positions
as I go a slow coast doesn't differentiate

With a stolen leather jacket
the air is noisy on the stones
light is not always its light

The forecast has showered me
and will be thankful to walk is to
remain confused but now is enough

The factories of the road continue
feeling foolish to be free
left out in the rain and no longer white

The house is full of waterfalls
falling like this forever
back east they've got thunder

Is living days a pale back
not dreamed

you should never talk about
the lightness of the light

Comments

Popular Posts

vale Jackson Mac Low 1922-2004

Questions, but no answers: while editing a manuscript

here and now